9 months.

 When I found out I was pregnant with Sophia, my world changed for the better. I remember it was a Thursday night and I got off of work and took the test. The line was definitely there, and my sister was with me and I was in shock. I wanted a baby so much but was this the right time? My husband and I was living with my parents because Caleb were going through school to be a cop. Now that I look back and we have a house he has a career, and our life is going great! I am so glad that we had a baby, and I am so glad looking back that the test was positive. Those 9 months went by so fast; honestly, it seemed like 3 months. She is the love of our life and we will continue to enjoy watching her grew and do everything she can possibly do. She is now learning how to crawl on everything and it is so scary to me. She is a little dare devil and I do not thing I can keep up! 

    I am so thankful for Sophia and her amazing impact on my life! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomach bug equals no fun!

Working while going through school

My Papa