Almost got scammed!

 This past weekend I have been looking into buying a shark vacuum for quite some time and I see a girl I used to work with was selling one. I told her I wanted it and could meet this past Friday night. I tell her I can meet 6 pm on Friday night in the Walmart parking lot. She agrees well I ask her if she had Facebook pay and she said yes. I sent her the $75 and she ask me to unsend it. I inform her I cannot since Facebook would not let me. She tells me that it supposedly went to her other card even though it was not on her Facebook pay settings anymore. I tell her that I am sorry, and I try everything I can on my end. I pull into the Walmart parking lot, and they were already there. I ask her what she wanted to do since I did pay her well, and she kept making excuses on why it would not work. Eventually, she gets out of the car, and I ask her if I can see her phone to fix it and she says oh I fixed it. I do not know honestly maybe she was not trying to scam me, but it really did feel that way, especially all the excuses she was having. I did get the vacuum and it works amazing! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomach bug equals no fun!

Working while going through school

My Papa