Church day!

When I first got pregnant with Sophia, my husband's family told me to keep Sophia out of church for a while because she can get very sick. Well even though I appreciated their concerns the Sunday after we was born, we were at church. I have been going to church since I was born my Papa was a pastor for 33 years and I wanted my daughter to enjoy church just as much as I did and still do. Sophia has only been sick from ear infections, and I believe that is because I trust God more than anything in this world. Tonight, I took her to church, and she slept the entire time I believe it is because she was having a sweet sleep and was at peace. I will continue to let my daughter grow in the church and I know God will bless her. The church loves my daughter and love watching her grow up in their church but sometimes I feel like people are judging her when she cries but I know they are not but that is just my mother mind tricking me I guess. She is such a sweet girl and they will forever be grateful for her coming so I need to just relax! 


is so special to me, and I hope she grows up enjoying it as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomach bug equals no fun!

Working while going through school

My Papa