Daughter is attached.

 My daughter has had me wrapped around her finger since the day she was born. I have always wanted her to be used to someone else, but she still always wanted her mommy. I have always given her what she needed, and I am not going to lay sometimes, what she wanted. I have noticed here lately when she falls, I have always jumped to her rescue and my husband tells me I sort of overreact. I have finally seen that, and I definitely do that. I am trying really hard to stop and I am getting better. She is seeing that I am not jumping up immediately and screaming and honestly, she does not cry. My father has always told me I do that, and I never believed him but now I see it. She does not need me overreacting, but I feel like she needs me to always jump to her rescue. She is a big girl, and she will come to me when she needs her mother but for now, I will relax and be there for her when she needs me. 


She is an amazing little girl, and she will be okay. I have to let go and let God. He has her and will continue to protect her.  


The picture below is my daughter being a dare devil at my parents' house! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomach bug equals no fun!

Working while going through school

My Papa