Possible surgery for my daughter!

 Thursday, I took my daughter to the doctor for a well-child checkup and honestly, I did not get the best news. Since she was born, she has had eight ear infections and they want to send her to an ENT because she needs tubes in her ears. The doctor also said her left ear looks super funny and is very small on the inside. I do want the ear infections to stop but I am so very scared, and I do not know why other than she is my daughter. I have had 4 open heart surgeries because I have aortic stenosis and seeing Sophia have surgery on anything scares me. I know she will be okay, but I guess it is the unknown that is worrying me. I will continue fighting for my daughter and I know she will be okay, but I am a mother, and I am just scared! She is still getting ear infections and I am getting so upset watching her in pain. The only thing keeping her fever down is around-the-clock children's Tylenol and ice packs. It seems like I am taking her to the doctor every week! It will eventually get better I know it will but can it hurry up and get here? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomach bug equals no fun!

Working while going through school

My Papa