Prices going up!

 Every time my husband and I get paid we go to the store (Walmart) and we get what we are needing. That may be anywhere from shampoo, conditioner, or washing powder. We went to Walmart Friday and got what we were needing, and the list goes on and on. We needed hangers, gain pods, dishwashing liquid, paper towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, and a new diaper bag. When we checked out our total was $201.96. When I see that price, my heart dropped, and I was in total shock. I cannot believe how much everything has gone up. I called my husband and told him the price and he couldn't believe it either. I did not think what we got should have been that price. I know the price of everything supposedly matches what everyone is making but I do not see how. In another two weeks, we will have to go back to the store and spend probably another $200 or even more. When we go to Aldi to get groceries every other week our price there is $100, and all those groceries last us a good amount of time. I am honestly surprised anyone can make it on the price everything is going! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomach bug equals no fun!

Working while going through school

My Papa