Valentine's Day!

 I am down with the stomach bug this week but luckily, we celebrated valentine's day this past weekend with my church during a valentine's day banquet! We were able to dress up very nicely and renew our vows and have a nice pasta and salad dinner. It was very special, and we even wore a door prize! It was nice seeing couples that had been together for 60 years and how strong their marriage was and how strong ours is as well! They had the church decorated so nice and everyone was dressed in their very best. The preacher called each couple up and said great things and prayed over them! I am looking forward to going every year. We even hired a babysitter which I have never done, now it was my sister and my cousin, but it was still nice having someone I could trust. They had a wonderful time, and they continue to amaze me every day how much they love my daughter. Sophia was bathed and ready for bed when we got home, and the house was spotless so I definitely think I will continue to hire them! Sophia loves them and they love her and I am so so thankful for them! I am so ready for next year to do this again and this time I will probably buy a more expensive dress! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomach bug equals no fun!

Working while going through school

My Papa