Working while going through school

 I started working last week at a local daycare and it is a big adjustment going to school being a mom and working! I know one day it will pay off, but I wonder when it is going great so far because I am so organized, but I need a new plan. I see my husband graduate and I want that too! I know Sophia will be so proud of me; honestly, that is all I want to make my daughter proud of me! I will continue to push forward and work towards that degree so I can graduate and walk across that stage and look at Sophia and say I did it for you sweet girl! When she sees me walk across that stage, she will know I did it for her and my husband! I want my daughter to know that even as a mother and a wife you can complete anything you set your mind to. It is a big step going back to school after you have been out of school for so long but when you are determined you definitely can achieve anything you set your mind to! 


I will have a degree in business administration and get a career going! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomach bug equals no fun!

My Papa